Monday, December 1, 2014

Monica, blow out the candles...

"Let it Be me" Ray LaMontagne & "Once I Was" Tim Buckley
I can't remember what this title was supposed to be about. Just a girl. An anecdote to years spent hence the candles... how long has it been... since a coffin made of hospital bed. How long? How long? Indeed has it been that long...? Since a girl... A Magnificent girl, Monica. She shown a light. She taught me how. She showed me. She grew me. She gave me this sweater I am wearing. God. Wow. She changed my life. Even if she didn't... she did though.
Even if she didn't, she did though.
Even if she didn't she did though.
Monica you princess amongst mankind. If you have passed, I would be a wreck. Please please live on. Please please please have gotten better. The shake it gave you... God tell me it was enough. I hope you're here. Some two thousand miles away. Let you be ... God let you be living...

No comments: